Friday 15 July 2011

Fun activities & HARD TRICKS





Today afternoon we played basketball with some teachers '' Emil, Jon..'' we also played badmiton, voleyball, football... but the best thing was hard tricks on a perfect gym with a perfect floor '' tatami''!! we did frontflips, backflips, fligflags, walflit, barani ..... we took some photos and videos but actually we can't put videos, enjoy the photos!

After dinner we are going to see the new Harry potter film, we are going to see this film at the local cinema of Lancaster. We thing that is going to be amazing because today is its realeased.


POST BY: Pau Aguilera , Carles Marcobal, Lluís Balsells, Adrià Marín and Bern Bascó

2 comments:

  1. As you can see I'm trapped on the blog, it's like a drug! As soon I'm in front of a computer I enter into the blog and I wish that someone had written something. It's fantastic!
    By the way, the acrobatics are impressive!
    Kisses,

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Teresa,
    to me is the same, as soon as I arrive at the room I have a quick look to the blog, and if there is a comment or a new post I'm excited! and I think, it works perfectly!.

    ReplyDelete