Sunday 17 July 2011

Little funny stories!

In this post we woukd like to tell you some funny stories that happenend during this week.


Do you know who is the Tooth fairy? Arnau fold up a tooth, and next morning he got sweets from the Tooht Fairy. The funny thing is he didn't see the gift hanging on the door because he was so asleep. His collegues, Oriol and Adrià warned him.











Last friday we did laundry. Students were in their lessons and Montse and I went to the laundry to wash clothes for everyone. After dinner and before to do sports we call the students to feld and to distribute clothes. In this picture you can see people and clothes in a real mess!





























7 comments:

  1. I didn't know the English Tooth Fairy, but I congratulate her because she is a very helpful fairy and she has a keen eye for detail.
    Have you realized the way of hanging sheets of paper on the door? It's really funny!

    Love from Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sílvia and Montse, we are big "mums". The photo with clean clothes is like a street market!
    Kisses,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Teresa,
    it was really funny looking for sweets, girls gave to us, and then we looked for some way to hangign it on the door, and strips were the best solution we had on hand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many things in the blog in this two days! The videos, how you do the laundry (I'm agree with Teresa, it seems a street market) and the Tooth Fairy ( a nice idea). Then, in the time I copy the photos, just I see that you have visist Chester today!.
    Enjoy next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like to read funny stories, and this seem to be a good story i read the whole story and enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, thanks!! I'm happy that there's still someone who is reading this blog after the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As I website owner I conceive that the content material here is rattling first-rate , thanks for your efforts.

    ReplyDelete