Monday 11 July 2011

Getting to Lancaster


I woke up early in the morning and my mate drove me to airport. Once we've checked in, I started meeting the students! Flight and trip by coach fine, but tiring! Around 3 p.m. we got at University of Cumbria after passing by great wide green fields!
Pack lunch, unpacking and tour discovering the new place. Old stone buildings, green fields and 21st century students, that sounds great!

As the afternoon went by, we had a leaders meeting, a great dinner together with other teachers and leaders. A nice film with a chocolate snack was perfect to finish the day, everything got better! Hum, it's 11 already, time for silence and relax.

PS. I'm not Slovenian, even my check-in card said that and I needed to go the Passport Control to prove it!

1 comment:

  1. Hey travelers! We are happy to know of you! And that all it's good. Enjoy your visit to England!! A lot of kisses to all of you (but specially to Arnau and Adrià!).

    ReplyDelete